Thursday, October 15, 2015

Aloha Teriyaki Burgers

This is one of the yummy recipes out of my new cookbooks from Six Sisters Stuff! I love their recipes, they are all so good! Here is the recipe for the Aloha Burgers...

Ingredients:
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce  (I used Very Teriyaki Sauce)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sliced Cheddar Cheese
- Sliced Grilled Pineapple (I used canned pineapple, put it on the grill for a few minutes on each side)
- Shredded Lettuce
- Mayo
- Tomato (we used ketchup)
- Buns

Directions:
- Mix beef, teriyaki sauce, and salt and pepper - form patties
- Rub on more teriyaki sauce on top of the burgers before grilling. Allow sauce to marinate on top of meat while the grill heats up.
- Cook burgers 3-5 minutes on each side for Medium doneness. Continue to add more teriyaki sauce as the burgers are cooking.
- Add cheese and allow it to melt
- Serve the burgers on bun with grilled pineapple, lettuce, mayo, tomatoes, and ketchup.


Here is the cookbook I have! I highly recommend getting it!

http://www.amazon.com/Year-Six-Sisters-Stuff-Families/dp/1609078160


No comments :

Post a Comment