Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tilapia and Shrimp with Pasta

 Ingredients:
- 2 Tilapia filets
- 1/2 bag of medium size shrimp (shell on)
- Chili powder
- Chipotle and Roasted Garlic seasoning
- Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
- Oregano
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup) 

Directions: 
- Season fish and shrimp in bowl with seasonings (I didn't measure, I just put a little of everything in the bowl)
- Melt butter in cast iron pan and add tilapia (I did my tilapia and shrimp together and the tilapia took longer to cook - so I would recommend adding the shrimp a few minutes later)
- Cook tilapia 3-5 minutes on each side
- Add shrimp - cook slightly and then put the pan in the oven
- Cook both the tilapia and shrimp at 375 for 10-15 minutes, until fish is flacky. If shrimp gets done first take it out then put the fish back in the oven.
- Cook pasta and toss it with olive oil and italian seasoning to serve on the side.






No comments :

Post a Comment