Monday, October 20, 2014

Personalized Family Date Sign

I found a variety of ideas when searching on pinterest for what I wanted my complete product to look like. Below is what I decided to go with! :) I love it!





Step 1: Figure out what you what your saying to be and the dates you want to use

Step 2: Create your design using the Silhouette Cameo computer software.

Here is my design:



Step 3: Using your choice in vinyl cut out your design with your Silhouette. Blade setting #2.

 You do not have to put the vinyl on the mat.

Step 4: Take you vinyl and apply it to your transfer paper




Step 5: Layout your design on the service you are applying it on to.This way to can double check it will fit properly. I ended up breaking mine up into 3 sections, it was easier to control since my lettering in some spots was thin.






Step 6: Apply your design to the canvas. Make sure to use the scraper to get the lettering down nice and tight. Don't rush it! Make sure you go slow to avoid mistakes.


Enjoy your finished product! 










No comments :

Post a Comment